Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bienvenue a Paris

Landed safely in Paris....

And thanks to the help of strangers, some good old luck and paying attention, I found my destination without any real hitch. My time in NY and my very very brief time in Paris so far has taught me that people move around too fast for me in cities! I'm excited to get out to the countryside and relax a little, or maybe relax a little after a long day of work!

My time is all upside-down, but I changed all of my clocks to French time (six hours ahead of NY time folks). Its not too bad, minus the I just pulled an all nighter part. I think I'm going to take a quick nap and rest up while I have the chance. That way I can brave Paris with some enthusiasm and energy.

I followed the light all of the way to the City of Lights. It never actually got dark on my entire trip because I went that far North :) It was beautiful to watch the sun sorta set and sorta rise at the same time.

The apartment I'm staying at is very nice and everyone I've met so far is also very nice. I guess I'm bound to run into some cranky Parisians soon.

I'll keep you updated...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I am glad you are safe! Sleep and we will talk soon! I just added the international feature to my phone so we can talk! XO MOM

    ReplyDelete